Monday, February 28, 2011

“Melancholy”
You ever wake up,
and instantly your bad mood sets in?
Well, that’s exactly what happened to me,
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, so to speak.

The worst part about it is,
I am not quite sure-- what has caused,
this condition to set in…

Maybe it’s due to the lack of sleep,
Or the cold sweaty sheets; From my bad dreams.
Maybe it’s from my thoughts of you
And all the things you’d rather do.
Or the regret & loss,
In my life,
That this world has caused.

This bitter bad mood—it threatens my day,
Its tears at my soul,
And just won’t go away.
Deeper into the depression I slip,
This melancholy thing ,
It just won’t quit.

All and All I don’t know what to do,
When I am in this insatiable mood
For what reason? You ask…
Well-- I don’t have a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment